Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “The FBA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Football Business Academy, Cours de Rive 6, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
What personal data do we collect?
- your name
- your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in events
- information about you that you give us in person at our events, by filling in forms on our site http://www.the-fba.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data via this website when you either:
- Make an enquiry
- Request a brochure
- Register to receive a market insight report
- Sign up to receive our daily industry newsletter
- Make a booking for an event
- Complete a form on our website
How do we use your personal data?
For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you), to improve our business and website, to advertise our goods and services, to analyze your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
With whom do we share your personal data?
In the context of the purposes as listed above, we may share your personal data with third parties, such as parties that help us organize or host our events and researchers that help us analyze our Newsletters.
We will ensure that, where relevant, contractual safeguards are implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data when disclosing your personal data to a third party. In such case, it shall be ensured that adequate measures are taken to ensure adequate protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
What are your rights and how you can exercise them?
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop sending you emails communication from The FBA.
To exercise your rights, please contact our data analysis specialist at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.